Vital Signs Clinical Consulting, LLC offers a full scope of expertise to assist organizations with regard to due diligence. As we all now, due diligence is a very integral part of taking steps toward increasing your value, expanding into new service lines, setting the bar higher involving quality patient care in existing service lines, and possible mergers and/or acquisitions.
Vital Signs Clinical Consulting, LLC offers the following which will be tailored per your request either on site or off site:
- Multi-level assessment of an organization’s clinical infrastructure.
- CMS requirement(s) education and training.
- Federal and State tag review with suggested plan of correction with relation to all processes.
- Assessment and recommendation involving information technology.
- Crosswalk assessment and recommendation of organization policy and standard operating procedures with relation to actual daily processes.
- Assessment and recommendations involving system(s) integration.
- Review and assessment of outstanding account receivables.
- Intense review of denial of claims with strategic compliance integration assessment and plan of correction to allow for successful resubmission.
- Survey readiness (state and federal).
- Clinical Legal Nurse Consulting assessment and recommendations regarding pending or actual litigation(s).
- Assessment of organization compliance program with recommendations.
- Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement assessment and recommendations to allow for ROI and improved patient outcomes.
- Small business start-up side by side consulting with relation to any and all of the above.